Open a Custodial Account Online

Order or Download a Kit It's easy to get started. You can fund your account with an Electronic Funds Transfer from your bank account, by Federal Wire, or by sending us a check.

To open a Custodial Account (UGMA/UTMA), you'll need the following information:

Important Information:

  • All account owners and beneficiaries must be U.S. citizens or resident aliens with a U.S. mailing address and residential address (if different than mailing address), or a military address if in the armed forces.
  • We can not accept third-party, credit card, or starter checks.
  • You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view certain forms.

Representatives are available at 1-800-359-3379 if you have any questions during the process.

  • Not FDIC Insured
  • No Bank Guarantee
  • May Lose Value