Complete the following information about the investor. If you are registering on behalf of your company or trust (and you are using a Tax Identification number other than your Social Security number), please check the box below and complete the information requested.
Please read this electronic services agreement (ESA) before you continue to view and use the services made available by Wells Fargo Funds Distributor, LLC, and Wells Fargo Funds Management, LLC, wholly owned subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company (all affiliated entities hereafter collectively referred to as Wells Fargo). By using this website, you are accessing the Wells Fargo Funds product and your Wells Fargo Funds account (which is held directly by the funds' transfer agent) and you agree to the following terms and conditions of the ESA as updated from time to time by Wells Fargo:
2. THE PARTIES: I agree that this ESA is between me and Wells Fargo, its present and future subsidiaries, and affiliates and states the terms and conditions regarding my use of any electronic services and any information offered by Wells Fargo on this website (including Wells Fargo Funds) or by any other third-party providers (including the use of any services and information to enter transactions in my account or to otherwise manage my investments) (collectively, electronic services) now and hereafter offered. I declare that I am of legal age of majority in the state of my residency and am competent to agree to this ESA. This ESA supplements the terms and conditions contained in my other account agreements with Wells Fargo. If there is any conflict between other Wells Fargo account agreements and this ESA, this ESA will control as to my use of the electronic services. I agree that any third-party provider is a beneficiary of the terms of this ESA and shall be entitled to the benefit of all the protections, waivers, releases, disclaimers, and rights of Wells Fargo under this ESA.
3. SCOPE OF SERVICES: I agree that electronic services include any interactive product or service offered by Wells Fargo that allows me to communicate with Wells Fargo; any information, quotations, or fund price and performance data obtained from Wells Fargo; and all transactions with Wells Fargo through the use of electronic data communications (including electronic data communications transmitted by me through the use of personal, home, or business computers connected by a modem or other device). I agree that this ESA also governs my use of automated touch-tone telephone services through which I can obtain account information, quotations, and fund price and performance data from Wells Fargo and the services of any third-party providers offered in conjunction with any electronic services. I agree that Wells Fargo or any third-party provider may modify, add to, rename, or discontinue the electronic services, software, market data, and other information offered pursuant to this ESA without prior notice to me or affecting my rights or obligations under this ESA.
4. NONPROFESSIONAL USE LICENSE/RESTRICTED USE: With respect to those electronic services for which software has been provided to you through this website, I agree that I have a nonexclusive, nontransferable personal license during the term of this ESA to receive and use the software provided herewith solely in conjunction with my personal, nonprofessional use of the electronic services in accordance with the terms of this ESA and any third-party provider agreement that is part of the website. I agree that third-party service providers available through this website have exclusive proprietary rights in the software, information provided by and the systems used in connection with the electronic services, and that I will observe any restrictions on use of such third-party providers. In the event Wells Fargo or any third-party provider/licensor reasonably believes I am using any electronic services or the software in violation of this ESA or any other agreement with me, Wells Fargo and/or its third-party provider/licensor shall have the right to suspend or terminate my access to the electronic services without prior notice to me and obtain any other court protection with respect to my use of such items. I agree that I may use the software only in conjunction with my personal, nonprofessional use of the electronic services, and I shall not redistribute, transfer, modify, compile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or make any derivative work from the electronic services, the software, or any market data or information received from Wells Fargo or any third-party provider. I agree to use the electronic services, the software, and the information received from Wells Fargo or any third-party provider only for my personal, nonprofessional use, and I agree not to permit any other party to view or access the software or the electronic services (including any information, data, or messages available on the website) without prior written consent of Wells Fargo.
5. SECURITY: I agree that I will be the only authorized user of the electronic services and software for all my account(s). I agree to be fully responsible for and protect the confidentiality and use of my usernames and passwords and access to the electronic services. I agree that I will be fully and solely responsible for all activities that arise from the use of my usernames or passwords by any party (except as provided for in paragraph 7 below), including those that arise from my authorization to link my account(s). Lastly, I agree that you may record and monitor telephone conversations with me and you may monitor my website activity for usage and archiving of data, in each case without further notice to me or my further consent.
6. PASSWORDS: You will create a password that will give you access to your eligible accounts through the online account access service. This password can be changed within online account access. We recommend that you change your password regularly. We are entitled to act on instructions received under your password. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize the password and do not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your password and eligible account information confidential. If you believe that your password may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity on your account, notify us at 1-800-359-3379.
7. NOTIFICATION OF ORDER ERROR/UNAUTHORIZED USE: I agree that I will call Wells Fargo immediately at 1-800-359-3379 if: a. I have received confirmation of an order or other transaction or activity that I did not place or initiate or any conflicting or unusual reports of activity regarding my account, or b. I suspect any unauthorized use of my username(s), password(s), or any product or service related to my accounts or the electronic services.
If I fail to notify Wells Fargo immediately upon the occurrence of any of the above events (unauthorized use), I agree that Wells Fargo and any third-party providers will not have any responsibility or liability to me (or to any other party whose claim may arise through me) for any claims relating to such unauthorized use or the mishandling, delay, or loss of any order described above or otherwise arising (order error) and related damages to me unless solely caused by the willful misconduct or gross negligence of Wells Fargo or such third-party provider.
If Wells Fargo or any third-party provider is adjudicated to be liable to me arising out of any unauthorized use or with respect to any order error, such liability shall be several (and not joint) and shall be limited to an amount equal to the verifiable loss incurred directly and solely due to the action or omission during the five business days after the date on which I first became aware of the suspected unauthorized use or order error (permitted loss claim). Except for the amount of any permitted loss claims, I agree that Wells Fargo and any third-party provider (and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, or affiliates) will not have any other liability to me (or to any other party whose claims may arise through me) for any other amounts however arising, including consequential, incidental, special, or indirect damages, even if Wells Fargo or such third-party provider has been advised of the possibility of such other damages; and I waive and release Wells Fargo and such other parties from all such other claims. I agree that Wells Fargo is not responsible for notifying me if any order is inconsistent with any federal or state tax laws or otherwise appears in error for any reason.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: I agree that Wells Fargo and any third-party provider acting on behalf of Wells Fargo in providing services to me hereunder will have no liability to me with respect to any actual or attempted transaction, communication, or usage of the electronic services by me that is not in accordance with this ESA or my other agreements with Wells Fargo or such third-party provider, and I will indemnify Wells Fargo and any third-party provider from any third-party claim related to any such nonconforming transaction or related transactions.
9. TERMINATION OF/RESTRICTIONS ON INVESTING AND SERVICE ACCESS/SERVICE DISRUPTIONS: I agree that Wells Fargo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, restrict, or terminate my access to any or all of the electronic services or investing in my account for any reason and without prior notice to me. I agree not to hold Wells Fargo or any third-party provider responsible or liable for any cessation, disruptions, delays, loss, or alteration in my access to, use of, or in any transactions undertaken by me using the electronic services due to any telephone network, computer network, power system, or other system problems beyond the control of Wells Fargo or such third-party providers (including for any suspected viruses, worms, or other device-disabling events); periodic or extraordinary system maintenance or system upgrades; or any other event or circumstance beyond the control of Wells Fargo or any third-party provider including fire, natural disaster, accident, equipment, or communication systems malfunctions and the like (collectively, extraordinary events). I agree that Wells Fargo and any third-party service provider are not responsible for providing me with any notice regarding such extraordinary events or expend any unusual resources to restore or maintain the electronic services during the existence of such extraordinary events.
10. WIRE PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS FOR QUALIFIED INSTITUTIONS INTO MONEY MARKET FUNDS: If you choose to place your purchase(s) by federal wire, you agree to complete the wire purchase online no later than the times outlined in the most recent prospectus and/or account application for your fund(s) in order to receive same-day dividends.
11. USE OF AND LIMITATIONS ON THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER INFORMATION/INFORMATION SHARING: I agree that the market data, news, and other information provided to me through electronic services (directly by Wells Fargo or indirectly through a third-party information provider) is for my personal, nonprofessional use only and is subject to the limitations contained in this ESA (including Section 4 above). I agree that the data and information provided to me by Wells Fargo from any third-party providers are obtained from sources believed to be reliable and are provided solely on a best-efforts basis for my convenience. I agree that no guarantees, representations, or warranties are made by Wells Fargo or any third-party provider as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of any such data and information. I agree that while access to tools, information, investment recommendations, advice, opinions, and evaluations may be available to me through the electronic services (investment information), the investment information is not developed or endorsed by Wells Fargo, nor does my access to such investment information constitute any recommendations or solicitation to purchase or sell any security by Wells Fargo or any third-party provider under any circumstances. I further agree that none of the investment information provided through the Wells Fargo sites constitutes investment, legal, tax, accounting, or any other type of professional advice, nor is it intended to substitute for seeking professional advice. I agree not to hold Wells Fargo or any third-party providers liable for any investment decision I may make based upon my reliance on or use of any data, information, or statements contained in the electronic services. I agree Wells Fargo has no obligation to test or verify any market data or information provided by any third-party provider. If required by any third-party provider to provide electronic services under this agreement, I agree Wells Fargo may share information regarding my identity and my usage of the electronic services, software, market data, and other information to the extent required by them without further notice to me.
12. DISCLAIMERS/NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION:
I AGREE THAT THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES, SITE, SOFTWARE, AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT THEREIN IS FURNISHED FOR GENERAL NONPROFESSIONAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS FURNISHED TO ME ON AN AS IS, WHERE IS, AND WHERE AVAILABLE BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND—INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, CORRECTNESS, AND NONINFRINGEMENT—WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY (COLLECTIVELY, WARRANTIES).
I AGREE THAT NEITHER WELLS FARGO, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, PARTIES) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION, PERFORMANCE, DELIVERY, TIMELINESS, CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, INTERRUPTIONS, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, ERRORS, RESULTS, PROPER SEQUENCING, DISPLAY, OR SUITABILITY OF THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES, SITE, OR SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICES, MATERIAL, OR INFORMATION ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES, SITE, OR SOFTWARE; THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INTERNET; THE DOWNLOADING COMPATABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE WITH YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM; OR THE EXISTENCE OF (OR LACK OF) ANY VIRUS, WORM, OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICE FROM ANY SOURCE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
I FURTHER AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WELLS FARGO OR THE PARTIES SET FORTH ABOVE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MONETARY, PROPERTY, OR PHYSICAL DAMAGES, LOSS, OR INJURY) WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR LACK OF ACCESS TO THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES, SITE, OR SOFTWARE OR THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES, SITE, OR SOFTWARE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION THEREIN; OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES, SITE, OR SOFTWARE FOR REASONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, SCHEDULED SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SYSTEM FAILURES, POWER OUTAGES, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, WEATHER, NATURAL DISASTERS, FIRES, FLOODS, CYBER ATTACKS, COMPUTER VIRUS, ANY DESTRUCTION OR CORRUPTION OF YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR DATA (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF SUCH CLAIM—FOR EXAMPLE, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF CLAIM).
I ALSO AGREE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW THAT WELLS FARGO AND THE PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO ME OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH ME FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES, SITE, SOFTWARE, ANY ONLINE SERVICES OR INTERNET BROWSER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT MY COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR ARISING FROM MY USING THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES OR RELYING ON ANY MARKET DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED (INCLUDING ANY DELAY, ERROR, INCOMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED TO ME), OR THE ENTERING AND PROCESSING OF MY ORDERS VIA THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE, AND EVEN IF I HAVE ADVISED THEM OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WELLS FARGO DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SITES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SITES. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDERS OF THE LINKED SITES OTHERWISE OFFER.
In consideration of my use of the electronic services, site, and software, I hereby agree to indemnify Wells Fargo (and any of the parties set forth above) from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or related to: (i) my breach of these terms; (ii) my violation of any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary rights or publicity, contract, moral, or privacy rights) including Wells Fargo's; (iii) my violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; or (iv) my negligence, recklessness, or misconduct.
I ALSO AGREE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW THAT WELLS FARGO AND THE PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO ME OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH ME FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES, SITE, SOFTWARE, ANY ONLINE SERVICES, OR INTERNET BROWSER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT MY COMPUTER SYSTEM.
13. AGREEMENT AMENDMENTS/CONFLICTING TERMS: I agree that Wells Fargo may change the terms and conditions of this ESA, in whole or in part, upon notice to me by a display or notice viewable upon my access to the electronic services and that my continued use of the electronic services will evidence my consent to such changes. I agree that no provision of this agreement may be waived, amended, or supplemented in any other manner. I further agree to use any additional services offered by Wells Fargo in conjunction with the electronic services subject to this ESA. In the event the terms of this ESA conflicts with any third-party agreement provided within this website (including any subscriber agreements provided by NYSE, Nasdaq. or OPRA), I agree the terms of the third-party agreement shall control as to services, software, and information provided to me by such third party.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: I agree this ESA contains the entire agreement between Wells Fargo and me with respect to the matters covered in the ESA and supersedes all prior agreements and contemporaneous communications (whether oral, written, or electronic). I agree that if any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order, or judicial decision that determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement. I further agree that, except as superseded by federal law, the validity, interpretation, and enforceability of this ESA agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin (regardless of Wisconsin's choice of law rules).