Money Market Fund Dividend Accrual Policy
- The funds accrue dividends daily.
- Dividends are paid out on the last business day of the month.
- Reinvested dividends begin accruing on the first business day of the month.
- For same-day transactions, dividends accrue on the date of the purchase and do not accrue on the date of redemption.
Weekends and holidays:
- If the month-end or year-end falls on a weekend, a Friday, or a holiday, dividends accrue through the calendar month-end.
- Weekend dividends are included in Friday's daily factor.
- A holiday daily factor is included in the previous business day's daily factor.